A printed booklet about the project is available at the Carnegie Center for Art & History, the New Albany-Floyd County Public Library and other businesses around New Albany.
The booklet design was contributed by Idealogy Design & Advertising, the printing was contributed by The News and Tribune.
2013 Public Art Installations
For More Information on New Albany History
- Carnegie Center for Art & History
- New Albany-Floyd County Public Library
- Floyd County Historical Society
Padgett Museum | (812) 949-255
509 West Market Street
- Scribner House | (812) 949-1776
Corner of State and Main
- Culbertson Mansion State Historic Site
914 East Main Street
- Division Street School | (812) 945-3204
1803 Conservative Street